Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.
 
Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 
 

 Storyline Errors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ksammut

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 16
Location : Unted States

PostSubject: Storyline Errors   Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:24 pm

This thread was created to see what errors have been noticed in "Frasier". I have one:

In "Agents in America, Part III", Martin claims to not have a brother, but was re-united with him, Walt, in "Beware of Greeks".


PS. I don't want "Frasier" to sound like it is full of errors. I posted this to see what we notice watching episodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-06-28
Age : 57
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:56 am

Fred Crane's age: At some point he's said to be thirteen and two seasons later, he's still thirteen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heartofmotion



Posts : 113
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm

This is pretty minor but in SBSB Frasier tells Roz he is taking a date to Daphne's wedding but this date never materialises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-06-28
Age : 57
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:48 pm

heartofmotion wrote:
This is pretty minor but in SBSB Frasier tells Roz he is taking a date to Daphne's wedding but this date never materialises.
It could be that the date cancelled at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ksammut

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 16
Location : Unted States

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:21 pm

I just realized another one.

Martin insists on praying before every meal in "I Hate Frasier Crane", but never does again in the whole series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-06-28
Age : 57
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:54 am

ksammut wrote:
I just realized another one.

Martin insists on praying before every meal in "I Hate Frasier Crane", but never does again in the whole series.
Indeed, and when that crook from Wheels Of Fortune (Lilith's infamous brother) comes and asks that they do that, you can see that even though they agreed to do it that it was far from usual of them, even Martin is a little taken aback by the request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heartofmotion



Posts : 113
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:52 am

Yes, that was totally out of character from Martin. I guess they just wrote that scene to get in the gag about Niles staring at Daphne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ksammut

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 16
Location : Unted States

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:26 pm

I noticed that Frasier approves of theme based shows in various episodes, but refuses to in "She's the Boss".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-06-28
Age : 57
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:14 pm

In kisses sweeter than wine, it is said that each time Niles lies or is dishonest, his nose will bleed. Yet for nearly the rest of the series we see him lie many times without any problem. The nose bleed seems to reappear toward the end of season 11 though. I thought it was strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ksammut

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 16
Location : Unted States

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:08 pm

I was watching some Season 7 episodes and have noticed something.

Gertrude Moon believes Daphne is a virgin in "Mother Load: Part 2", but immediatly believes someone telling her that Daphne is pregnant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-06-28
Age : 57
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:26 pm

ksammut wrote:
I was watching some Season 7 episodes and have noticed something.

Gertrude Moon believes Daphne is a virgin in "Mother Load: Part 2", but immediatly believes someone telling her that Daphne is pregnant.

I think it can be explained by the fact that in her mind Simon could do no wrong and he's the one who said it. She continually defends him no matter what, and therefore it is not surprising that she would believe anything he says no matter how outrageous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ksammut

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 16
Location : Unted States

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:55 am

I was watching some Season 9 episodes and noticed Roz didn't know they had a Line 7 in "The Two Hundredth Episode", but I remember in "I Hate Frasier Crane", she says to Frasier they have lines 1 through 8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-06-28
Age : 57
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 am

ksammut wrote:
I was watching some Season 9 episodes and noticed Roz didn't know they had a Line 7 in "The Two Hundredth Episode", but I remember in "I Hate Frasier Crane", she says to Frasier they have lines 1 through 8.

I think it is surprising that after working there for so long, she wouldn't know everything about her equipment. Sometimes the jokes don't make a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinChuck

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:39 pm

PatrickD wrote:
ksammut wrote:
I was watching some Season 9 episodes and noticed Roz didn't know they had a Line 7 in "The Two Hundredth Episode", but I remember in "I Hate Frasier Crane", she says to Frasier they have lines 1 through 8.

I think it is surprising that after working there for so long, she wouldn't know everything about her equipment. Sometimes the jokes don't make a lot of sense.

I wonder about some of those. Perhaps it's just for humor value? Maybe Roz was just teasing Frasier. You don't have to be completely factual to get a dig in at your friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k8hoxie

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 25
Location : Mississippi, USA

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:12 pm

ksammut wrote:
I noticed that Frasier approves of theme based shows in various episodes, but refuses to in "She's the Boss".

I took this as Frasier has no objection to certain things until someone tells him what to do. This seems to be classic defiant-for-no-reason Frasier. When it was his idea and choice he liked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daphne k

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 46
Location : Leusden, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Roz is a cat person and doesn't like dogs (The Unkindest Cut Of All), but owns one in another episode (Motor Skills)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.appeltjeplus-design.nl
ShinChuck

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2014-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:15 pm

On the pet front, Frasier is highly allergic to cats in "It's Hard to Say Goodbye if You Won't Leave", but in "The Placeholder" he's taking care of Mr. Bottomsley just fine.

Maybe he finally got that shot Kate mentioned. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2014-06-28
Age : 57
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:32 am

ShinChuck wrote:
On the pet front, Frasier is highly allergic to cats in "It's Hard to Say Goodbye if You Won't Leave", but in "The Placeholder" he's taking care of Mr. Bottomsley just fine.

Maybe he finally got that shot Kate mentioned. Laughing

In the "Placeholder" he talks and acts like he's possessed by the ghost of an old woman, maybe it's that ghost that likes cats. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Storyline Errors   

Back to top Go down
 
Storyline Errors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The official kamen rider discussion thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frasier Fan Club :: Discuss the Show :: Frasier - Cast, Crew, Episodes etc-
Jump to: