Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

Favourite lift/elevator scene

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:21 am

Stuff always seems to happen in the Elliot Bay Towers lift/elevator, especially when it stops working! Right now, I'm thinking of the one where Niles is the unlucky person selected by his fellow travellers to climb up onto the roof to fix it. Again, no idea which episode!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ksammut

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 pm

I like the scene in "Perspectives On Christmas" where Niles is stuck on the elevator with the people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:24 pm

I think you're talking about the same episode Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ksammut

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:25 pm

I just realized it is the same episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:26 pm

I like the one with T.H. Houghton, when he and Martin are trying to go to the game, and Niles and Frasier keep trying to stop them, until Martin has to push them away with his cane Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 pm

The one where Niles is very sick and people won't leave him alone, Roz keeps talking to him about how Alice her daughter like to dance while listening to a ballet by Grieg, peer gynt... and he gets sicker and sicker...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm

There's a scene in the big elevator (for furniture and bulky things) where Kate Costas and Frasier finds themselves locked up for a while and everything around reminds them of their attraction to each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddie2012

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:07 pm

There is the one where Frasier tries to tuck his shirt into his trousers in the elevator and realises that he's being watched on surveillance camera. He ends up stumbling out of the elevator with his trousers around his ankles, desparately trying to hold them up, holding his opened umbrella in the other hand  Very Happy 

Is this from 'Perspectives on Christmas'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daphne k

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:43 pm

Mine would be the one with Kate Costas and Frasier.
But since this has been brought up already, my second best elevator scene would be the one where Daphne and Marty are playing some game where they play crooks who discuss a criminal job. Razz

I remember a scene where Daphne wants to hit a woman on the head with a French stick. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.appeltjeplus-design.nl
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 pm

And there's the one where a guy gets on in pink tennis gear and Daphne twirls her red knickers in triumph. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:26 pm

daphne k wrote:

But since this has been brought up already, my second best elevator scene would be the one where Daphne and Marty are playing some game where they play crooks who discuss a criminal job. Razz

That one was lovely! I almost wish they'd done a spinoff where Daphne and Martin would really be spies/mobsters Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ksammut

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:17 pm

daphne k wrote:
Mine would be the one with Kate Costas and Frasier.

I remember a scene where Daphne wants to hit a woman on the head with a French stick. LOL

I don't remember the episode of your second favorite one. Could you please refresh me on it. Thanks. But I do remember the one where Daphne was going to hit Ms. Langer on the head! It was "Three Days of the Condo".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daphne k

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:22 pm

somewhere around 22.00 lol
Back to top Go down
DiceMan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:35 pm

The service elevator with Kate Costas where the perfume breaks and the bed folds out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daphne k

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:24 am

Haha yes great one!
Back to top Go down
ElliottBay24

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:25 am

It's already been mentioned, but the one where Daphne and Martin pretend to be criminals. Laughing

It's not as funny, but also in Something Borrowed, Someone Blue, there is the woman with the laundry who's listening in, then hugs Daphne. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:19 pm

ElliottBay24 wrote:
It's already been mentioned, but the one where Daphne and Martin pretend to be criminals. Laughing

It's not as funny, but also in Something Borrowed, Someone Blue, there is the woman with the laundry who's listening in, then hugs Daphne. Very Happy
I like that woman! I've always felt sorry for her when Frasier accuses her of pretending not to listen to his and Daphne's conversation. She's in the lift with them, what is she going to do, stick her fingers in her ears and hum? Smile
If I'm not mistaken, she's also in the lift in the aforementioned Perspectives on Christmas scene, when the lift breaks down and Niles has to climb up the Christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElliottBay24

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:03 am

PistolPoet wrote:
ElliottBay24 wrote:

I like that woman! I've always felt sorry for her when Frasier accuses her of pretending not to listen to his and Daphne's conversation. She's in the lift with them, what is she going to do, stick her fingers in her ears and hum? Smile
If I'm not mistaken, she's also in the lift in the aforementioned Perspectives on Christmas scene, when the lift breaks down and Niles has to climb up the Christmas tree.

Yeah, I have no idea what Frasier expected her to do.......
I think she was in Perspectives on Christmas, too. I love her in that scene where she says "surely you climbed lots of trees as a boy", and the older woman replies "that's Crane's brother,", and she goes "oh." XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinChuck

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 pm

I'm going to second/third/forth that criminals one.

PistolPoet wrote:
ElliottBay24 wrote:

Best I can figure is that she's known for being nosy! Frasier certainly seemed accusatory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite lift/elevator scene   

Back to top Go down

Favourite lift/elevator scene
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1